Parables: What Is Your Gift?
A recap of Discipleship Pastor, Marion Clifton's sermon, "Parables" in 140 characters or less.
1. Jesus has entrusted every single person with something. #Parables
2. Your perspective can either benefit you or affect you. #Parables
3. The difference between your situation as a circumstance and your situation as an opportunity is perspective. #Parables
4. Each and every individual in the church has a purpose. #Parables
5. When we accept our gifts, we find our purpose. #Parables
6. You will make a difference when you start using your gifts and stop comparing yourselves to others. #Parables
7. Think small. Dream big. #Parables
8. If you're continuously chasing after who you're not, you'll never find out who you are. #Parables
9. When we see what has been entrusted to us, we will see more opportunities. #Parables
10. What you have in your hands is exactly what you need to do what God has called you to do. #Parables